Страница 12 из 283 ПерваяПервая ... 210111213142262112 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 166 по 180 из 4245

Тема: Новости MWO

0 Not allowed!
    Эффект очень забавный, когда снаряд летит волной с дикими колебаниями xD
    Последний раз редактировалось K4mil; 06.12.2012 в 10:30.

0 Not allowed!

Content Roadmap - Updated December 4Th, 2012

LAST UPDATE: December 4th, 2012 FAQ
    - Some content is not poster here. Super secret stuff.
    - Percentages = likelyhood of making the patch.
    December 18th
    - Stalker BattleMech
    - Phranken Pattern (all Mechs)
    - Dazzle Pattern (all Mechs)
    - Urban Pattern (all Mechs)
    - Holiday Cockpit Items Part 2
    - Kill a Dev Banner
    - Community Contributor Banner
    January 15th
    - Spider BattleMech
    - Woodland (all Mechs)
    - Desert Map (80% chance)
    January 22nd
    - TBD
    February 5th
    - TBD
    February 19th
    - Tebuchet
    - Alpine Map (75% chance)
    [свернуть]

Feature Roadmap - Updated December 4Th, 2012

LAST UPDATE: December 4th, 2012

FAQ
    - Some features are considered high risk, these tend to slip the most.
    - Since going to OB, we have slowed the rate of new features. Why? To make sure we get them as polished and balanced as possible before pushing them to production.
    - Yes we miss dates. It's a fact of life when dealing when a live environment. We have less tolerance for shipping incomplete features.
    - All the dates below are targets. Unless it says 100%, then there's a chance it could be delayed at the last minute.
    - Testing at scale: some issues will only occur when they go to production. We are working to address this by setting up a new set of test servers.
    - Bug fixing is always ongoing and not included here.

Conquest
    Target Date: December 18th - 95%
    Notes:

Economics/New User Phase 0.5
    Target Date: December 18th - 95%
    Notes: Tuning Changes - Detailed post on December 18th

Matchmaking Phase 3
    Target Date: Late December/Early January
    Notes: Work is mostly complete. A period of testing will commence shortly.

Combat Score
    Target Date: No ETA
    Notes: Combat Score compliments the new matchmaking system and will be used in scoreboards to rank players. This is an aggregate scoring system.

End of Round Summary Screen
    Target Date: January 15th - 95%
    Notes: General graphical improvement to several in game menus.

Statistics
    Notes: Early work done. Some statistics being collected already. FE/Web work and remaining statistics tracking to be started shortly.

Achievements
    Notes: Part of New User Experience

Music
    Notes: Music is being added to several parts of the game, including the start of a match.

UI Breadcrumbs
    Target Date: Early February
    Notes: Support new user flow by allowing us to lock out portions of the HUD.

New User Flow 1.0
    Target Date: Early February
    Notes: Requires Matchmaking, Stats, Achievements, UI Breadcumbs
    [свернуть]

3. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (07.12.2012),Falconer (07.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    а по русски и "разжевать", что есть ЕЛО?
    Цитата Сообщение от Пух Посмотреть сообщение
    http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рейтинг_Эло
    http://www.elmore.ru/news/8-league-o...a-igrokov.html
    Ок... а как они будут рассчитывать этот самый рейтинг "эффективности игрока" известно?
    Последний раз редактировалось GuLL; 07.12.2012 в 12:01.

0 Not allowed!

No Patch - Dec. 11Th

Greetings MechWarriors,

We are here to tell you there will be no patch this coming week. Things that were going to be icnluded that week are shifting to the following week. We’ll be burning the midnight oil to get in the maximum amount of fixes, tweaks, and changes done we possibly can.

Next patch is sure to be a doozy though, so stay tuned and we’ll let you know our progress as it happens. Ballistic lovers in particular are really going to like what we’ve changed.

We wanted to thank you, again, for being with us, and that we feel very lucky to have such a passionate and flat-out awesome fanbase. You guys rock, and we love you.

See you on the battlefield!

Cheers,
    The MechWarrior Online Team
    [свернуть]

8. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (08.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!

Ask The Devs 28 - Answers!

Q: Will the conquest game mode be taking place on the current maps or does it have it's own rotation of maps. How long is the average Conquest match taking on your test servers, as in can we expect a longer more strategic match? [Ceribus]
    A: Same maps, but slightly different layouts. Also the starting spawns have been moved around on some maps. [Garth]

Q: Currently, there are a lot of friendly fire incidents that cause significant destruction of a friendly mech. (component destruction and stripping armor mainly) Are there any plans to implement a "penalty" type system for doing friendly fire in the future similar to the current team killing penalty? [Ryvucz]
    A:Yes, and it should be online very soon [Garth]

Q: What's the plans regarding XP generation? I ask because currently the XP/GXP system seems a touch adrift? Once you've unlocked all of a Mech's skills, the amount of XP you can transfer out to GXP for unlocking either skills for other mech's or for modules seems to have a fairly short longevity. [Emrys Ap Morgravaine]
    A: This is something that is often confused. The Mech Efficiencies are not “end-game” material. It’s the Pilot Modules that are. There are a large number of modules planned and being implemented into the game. [Paul]

Q: In other words, will we have more than these 18 Inner Sphere mechs to counter the Clans with? [Nathan Xain]
    A: There will be more IS Mechs by then, yes. [Garth]

Q: Jumpjets currently give full benefit from a single jet. Obviously this is wrong, and it's been noted in the past that this will be addressed eventually. Where does this stand in terms of priority? [buckX]
    A: We actually have a fix for this that should go out within 1-2 patches (currently). [Garth]

Q: Are 12 vs 12 matches still in the plans for MWO? [Lusankya]
    A: Absolutely. Once we feel the game is capable of handling 12 v 12 we will add it. It is currently being tested. [Garth]

Q: Also, what brand of Microwave do you own? [Captain N]
    A: I have an LG (I had to answer this, sorry guys). [Garth]

Q: Out of curiosity, would it be possible to implement a system within the matchmaking structure to have a balance of the classes when the matchmaking starts. [DOTSGEMINI]
    A: Phase 3 will have a weight balancing system, but I don't have details on how exactly it will work yet. [Garth]

Q: What is the most effective thing(s) that we, the beta player base, can do to assist PGI in their efforts?
    [Lac Nar]
    A: Feedback threads with specific ideas and suggestions that are well written. Occasional positive experience threads are nice too [Garth]
    When you find something odd, try to reproduce it. Reproduction steps in any ticket you submit expedites the recreation and fix on our end.[Paul]

Q: How pink will rhonda snord's highlander be when you finally release it as a hero mech? And will it have awesome speaker's on the outside that you can blast music with like lore describes it having? [Ashnod]
    A: I really really hope we get to make Rhonda Snord's Mech; and if we do, I really hope we get to add external speakers. I don't know if that'll happen, but you can be sure I want it to! [Garth]

Q: Any chance of seeing some cokpit damage ie. broken glass, HUD flickering or something like that when Mech is about to go down? [Major Starscream]
    A: Yes - also, just for you, your Mech will scream "MEGATROOOOOOON!" just before it dies. [Garth]

Q: What is your personal reaction when things like the Catapult K2, A1, ECM or Streaks are called OP? Do you laugh? Do you cry? Shake your heads? Something in the middle? [Thorn Harris]
    A: I am actually EXTREMELY happy when I see a massive variety of Mechs being called OP - it means we're doing our jobs correctly. In the last week, I've had almost every single chassis called OP in PM's. So I love it, personally
    That said - I am surprised on occasion. The 'Commando is OP!' threads caught me by surprise. [Garth]

Q: Will we see Hero Mechs for the Founder Mechs Jenner, Hunchback, Catapult and Atlas? [MustrumRidcully]
    A: Eventually. For now we’re focusing on creating a nice variety of Hero mechs for players to choose from. [Bryan]

Q: When will we get a map that focuses more on the Night Vision, instead of Thermal? With the ECM, Thermal has become extremely useful, but Night Vision remains almost useless. [SonOfBDEC]
    A: I think you'll like this coming patch [Garth]

Q: Netcode....lagshield....light mechs......your thoughts? [RacerX]
    A: I've been in several playtests focussed on these very issues. I can say we're making progress, and that you can be sure we hate these issues as much as you guys (well, 'lag shielded' mechs at any rate.)

Thanks for tuning in everyone, I hope you enjoyed this Q&A

Cheers,
    The MechWarrior Online Team
    [свернуть]

0 Not allowed!
    стандартные ответы: мы работаем над этим... ждите в следующем/послеследующем патче...
    а потом вдруг читаем новости типа "извините, патча не будет, подождите еще недельку", кого-то мне это напоминает :what:, ах да, Варгейминг :byebye:

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от GuLL Посмотреть сообщение
    стандартные ответы: мы работаем над этим... ждите в следующем/послеследующем патче...
    а потом вдруг читаем новости типа "извините, патча не будет, подождите еще недельку", кого-то мне это напоминает :what:, ах да, Варгейминг :byebye:
    у вг чуть по другому. они в трех пачнотисах утверждают что баг исправлен. потом в ответах разработчиков пишут - а это не баг, это игровая фича =)
    Master of man and machine,
    servitor to none,
    The Coyote awaits.
    Skilled and tenacious,
    a predator without peer,
    The Coyote strikes:
    Fear in the hearts of its enemies,
    Pain at their sides,
    Death at their throats.

0 Not allowed!

Performance Update

Just a quick update to say that the next build (18th) is showing a marked reduction in CTD (crash to desktop) issues and another up tick in performance we're looking forward to seeing how it performs for the community as a whole when it's released next week (hang in there low fps players).

As mentioned prior there is additional performance work coming down the pipe beyond that also, including an optimization pass for particles as well as further work to the maps so the improvements don't stop there.
    [свернуть]
    Последний раз редактировалось Пух; 12.12.2012 в 05:49.

14. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (12.12.2012),Falconer (12.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    хм... после 18дек. перестану вываливаться на рабочий стол?

0 Not allowed!

Weapon Balancing

Update:
    The above mentioned AutoCannon changes, NARC change and TAG changes will be in the Dec. 18th patch.
    Next on Deck:
    - The PPC/ER-PPC/Large Laser/ER Large Lasers will be investigated with possible heat nerfs..buffs.. (whichever you prefer in terms of LOWERING heat generated by these weapons).
    - Possible damage buffs may be coming up as well for these weapons.
    - I've been looking at Machine Guns lately (because they're equipped on my griefer Mech) and decided to make each bullet do 500 damage. Ok.. seriously I'm looking into either a very slight damage increase or to make them crit at a higher rate with a crit damage boost. What does that mean? When you blow off the armor on a component on an enemy Mech, every shot done to internals from a machine gun has a chance of doing much higher damage than normal. I'll be working with the engineers on this and will update you as we progress on this.
    - Flamers... who hates flamers? I hate flamers... the engineering behind this needs to be reworked to get them to a place where I'm happy with their performance. Again, working with the programmers to get this working and will update when I can.
    Stay tuned and I'll let you know of progress made on any of the above.
    [свернуть]
    Последний раз редактировалось Пух; 13.12.2012 в 08:27.

17. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Falconer (13.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от Пух Посмотреть сообщение
    The PPC/ER-PPC/Large Laser/ER Large Lasers will be investigated with possible heat nerfs..buffs.. (whichever you prefer in terms of LOWERING heat generated by these weapons)
    Т.е. ларж пульсы греют нормально. Окаааай.

0 Not allowed!
    возможно опечатались и вместо ларжей надо было читать ларж пульс

Ваши права