Ник в MWO: GeneralAnasazi

Реальное имя: Jan

Город и часовой пояс: Leipzig GMT +2

Опыт во вселенной MechWarrior (battletech): К сожалению , нет

Ангар: У меня есть 156 мехов

Наличие голосового чата Team Speak: Yes

Прайм-тайм: будни 18-2 , выходные 20 - 2

Почему именно мы?: Я люблю людей в блоке и свой ​​стиль игры

В каких юнитах уже были: The Blackwatch, Blackstone Knights, Order of the Golden Skull

Есть понимание понятия "ЛОРный Клан"?: К сожалению , нет

2. 6 пользователей сказали cпасибо GeneralAnasazi за это полезное сообщение:

Den_DNicko (02.04.2015),eleomis (02.04.2015),Falconer (02.04.2015),Pelmeshek (02.04.2015),Yenisey (02.04.2015)

0 Not allowed!
    [Удалено]
    Последний раз редактировалось Ironhold Baby; 02.04.2015 в 11:24. Причина: не ваше дело
    "Честь и Долг - две стороны одной монеты"
    Вольный стрелок

0 Not allowed!
    Имеется в виду "ваш" стиль игры, неточность перевода фразы типа "I love the people in the unit and your style of play". Парень не русскоязычный, тем не менее стремиться преодолеть языковой барьер. А вы сразу тапками кидаться.

Ян добро пожаловать

Кстати если Ян сдаст испытание положения, мы внезапно станем интернациональным кланом
    Последний раз редактировалось Аркашка; 01.04.2015 в 23:49.

5. 3 пользователей сказали cпасибо Аркашка за это полезное сообщение:

Falconer (02.04.2015),RJF BlackMoon (02.04.2015),Violent Pacification (02.04.2015)

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome!
    Remind your comrades, that in Gyrfalcon Galaxy, the will of Turkina is will of Malvina Hazen. -Khan Malvina Hazen, Clan Jade Falcon...

0 Not allowed!
    Для нас это тоже новый опыт и достойная задача.
    Поскольку Ян давно и часто играет с нами и серьезно обдумал свой выбор - переведите в сибы.
    Надеюсь у него все получится.

7-th Talon Cluster

8. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо RJF Volkodav за это полезное сообщение:

RJF Shinigami (02.04.2015)

Morita
    Гость

0 Not allowed!
    В кадеты. Шизо ответственный.

0 Not allowed!
    I see no future and a better skill level for me in this unit anymore. So I will leave the unit.
    I have to much problems with the russian language and the understanding of you guys.

I had a great time here and I found many new friends and really good peoples.
    It was a honor for me to play for RJF.
    I wish RJF the best for the future and good luck.

Bye

11. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо GeneralAnasazi за это полезное сообщение:

RJF Daniel (11.11.2016)

0 Not allowed!
    Jan, please, calm down I am sure we can find a way to work this out. You have.been a dropcom for the entire MRBC season and did great in it! Why would language become an unsolutable problem now, after you dropcomed so much and did so well?
    In the night we can't rest in the dark we are blessed

And in moonlight we fight for the Mother

13. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Nick Drezry за это полезное сообщение:

Pelmeshek (11.11.2016),tattaki (11.11.2016)

0 Not allowed!
    Language could be a problem, we knew that from the beginning. Im not sure if this dont give you possibility to improve, but if you think so...
    Its really sad that you want to leave. I think theres so much options for you to move forward with the team and not leaving the unit.
    Anyways, we are not going to let you go that easy ). So, have some rest, look around - you know where you can find us .

7-th Talon Cluster

15. 7 пользователей сказали cпасибо RJF Volkodav за это полезное сообщение:

denAirwalkerrr (11.11.2016),GipardAlien (11.11.2016),MoThor (11.11.2016),Nick Drezry (11.11.2016),Pelmeshek (11.11.2016),RJF_Grimuar (15.11.2016),Violent Pacification (11.11.2016)

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от Nick Drezry Посмотреть сообщение
    Jan, please, calm down I am sure we can find a way to work this out. You have.been a dropcom for the entire MRBC season and did great in it! Why would language become an unsolutable problem now, after you dropcomed so much and did so well?
    In this time it was a bit different Nick. We are started only to go back in leagues and
    the most peoples try to use the english language.

Now, it's only a conversation in the russian language.
    Sometimes give me Volkodav a short input, what's happend at the moment.
    On the battlefield I have to see your movement and the enemy movement, too.
    That's not enough to play in competetive matches.
    For high competitive play you need all the informations, to change effective your position.

As a drop command you have to use the momentum to push.
    When you are 5 secs to late, then is the momentum over and the push fails.

When you become the informations of the enmies to late, you can never counter a movement.
    You can only react and you will fail.

You see the communication is really important, for the players and the drop command.
    I took you on the way to play in competetive matches. Volkodav improve your skills
    and your movement more and more in your language.

I can never do this.

My time is over in this unit.
    Последний раз редактировалось GeneralAnasazi; 14.11.2016 в 04:50.

0 Not allowed!
    Im sure it shall not.
    Yep, delays are hard, but to have anything to work, you shall train ppl and yourself to make it work.
    Everyone in TS understand you, and even if they do not understand as clear as you want to, you can try to fix it be repeating commands and information as a drop command.
    As a player you can still ensist on getting information in english. Yes its sometimes harder for us and takes more time to switch language, but im sure you understand most of info even in russian, and we can still train to do it in english.
    Conversations in russian are important. We can discuss much more on using our primary language, but that does not mean we cannot do it in english laters on.

One of the big problems i see that you are the only one speaking english all the time in channel, so sometimes you feel lonely - thats understandable. Many other international units live with english comms, but they have majority of players having to do it. We need couple more eng speaking players to make it really happen ).

7-th Talon Cluster

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от GeneralAnasazi Посмотреть сообщение
    I will go in another unit, take me out of your unit! Thanks.
    Good luck

0 Not allowed!
    We will miss you, Jan. Good luck.
    In the night we can't rest in the dark we are blessed

And in moonlight we fight for the Mother

Ваши права