Страница 2 из 283 ПерваяПервая 12341252102 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 16 по 30 из 4245

Тема: Новости MWO

0 Not allowed!
    не вижу сложностей с текущим вариантом прицеливания. мне ни что не мешает дать залп из рук пока доворачиваю корпус
    Master of man and machine,
    servitor to none,
    The Coyote awaits.
    Skilled and tenacious,
    a predator without peer,
    The Coyote strikes:
    Fear in the hearts of its enemies,
    Pain at their sides,
    Death at their throats.

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от Road_RunneR Посмотреть сообщение
    не вижу сложностей с текущим вариантом прицеливания. мне ни что не мешает дать залп из рук пока доворачиваю корпус
    в этом-то и дело ПОКА доворачивается, бои бывают динамичные, и порой нужно очень быстро выдать альфу по цели пока она не зашла за угол (например), а при нынешнем прицеливании "руками" ба-бах, и пока ждет доворачивания корпуса, враг скрылся за углом

0 Not allowed!
    хм... как многому придется учится...
    servitor to none,
    The Coyote awaits.
    Skilled and tenacious,
    a predator without peer,
    The Coyote strikes:
    Pain at their sides,
    Death at their throats.

0 Not allowed!
    вот и напишите ваши "секреты" прицеливания :adore:

0 Not allowed!
    А меня в прицеливании все устраивает, было бы круто, наводить, скажем торс какимнибудь IRтрэкером, была бы бомба.

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от GuLL Посмотреть сообщение
    вот и напишите ваши "секреты" прицеливания :adore:
    да причем тут "секреты"? ты начал с того что бы сделали один прицел для всего оружия. то что ты предлагаешь - это шаг назад. и рыбы про это говорили в своих блогах
    http://mwomercs.net/topic/4740-sistema-pricelivanija/
    servitor to none,
    The Coyote awaits.
    Skilled and tenacious,
    a predator without peer,
    The Coyote strikes:
    Pain at their sides,
    Death at their throats.

0 Not allowed!
    Таки меня не правильно поняли.
    Сейчас, по кнопке левый-контрол активируется свободное прицеливание руками без ловорачивания корпуса. Ну и, разве не логично сделать кнопку с которой будет одновременно наводиться корпус с руками, а не только корпус с отставанием от рук. Т.о. получим три режима наведения и каждый будет удобен в применении в конкретных ситуациях.
    Последний раз редактировалось GuLL; 09.11.2012 в 17:58.

0 Not allowed!
    я тебя правильно понял. а теперь пойми меня. то что ты предлагаешь - шаг назад. смысл мне играть на других управлениях когда можно стрелять всеми стволами в одну точку? остальные управления становятся не нужны. собираешь лазербоата и идешь все выпиливаешь. от этого рыбы и сделали такое управление. более гибкое но и более сложное в освоении. так что давай не будем тут про понимание
    servitor to none,
    The Coyote awaits.
    Skilled and tenacious,
    a predator without peer,
    The Coyote strikes:
    Pain at their sides,
    Death at their throats.

10. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Road_RunneR за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (09.11.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    Фиксация разфиксация это было в мw3 . было неудобно.. вернее было как вон ранер написал.... (только сейчас прочитал вторую страницу.. пост мона грохать)
    Последний раз редактировалось RJF_TimberWolf; 09.11.2012 в 18:37.

0 Not allowed!
    Да ты и сам его можешь грохнуть. Редактировать -> галка удалить это сообщение следующим образом -> удалить.

0 Not allowed!
    DirectX 11

Courtesy of Matt Craig:
    After integrating CryEngine 3.4 we noted a number of issues with the DX11 implementation that we didn’t feel were acceptable to push out to production. We have worked with our partners to address the key issues, these
    have now been resolved and we are enabling DX11 internally for testing. Once it passes QA it will be enabled on production, we appreciate the fans patience while we work to ensure the DX11 renderer is just as stable as the DX9 renderer.

15. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

RJF_TwiceBorn (10.11.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    November 13Th Update
    Just to make sure there is no confusion - there will not be a patch today. The next patch is scheduled for the 20th of November. See you on the battlefield!
    (c) Garth Erlam

17. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Falconer (14.11.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    Очередная порция ответов на вопросы игроков:

Ask The Devs 24 - Answers!

Hey guys, here are your questions and answers!

Q: Can we expect to see descriptions for weapons and equipment soon? [Ceribus]
    A: We're working on it, but I don't have a solid date for when it will all be completed. It'll get there, though [Garth]

Q: Number 1: have you an exactly date when new game modes will implemented in this game, something like Team DM or rush? [xDevineWarriorx]
    A: I believe the new game mode arrives late this month, early next month. [Garth]

Q: Will the ability (or need) to stack Jump Jets ever be introduced? [Col Forbin]
    A: Yes, that is being worked on. Though it will make me re-work my entire Jenner build [Garth]

Q: Are you eventually planning to implement events like double C-Bills / GXP weekends to give added incentive to the existing player-base to keep coming back as well as to attract new players? [SUBZERO8K]
    A: Early next year we should have that in, yes [Garth]

Q: Why do you guys have to be Canadians? [Sandpit]
    A: You see, sometimes a country feels the urge to go out and explore the world. And sometimes when they do that, they create a beautiful, new baby country. [Garth]

Q: Have you thought about changing the salvage bonus, so instead of C-Bills, players would get the leftover intact items of the opposing team? [wuselfuzz]
    A: We have actually, yes. [Garth]

Q: When is the pilot POV slider going to be implemented? I'm not keen on fiddling with my .cfg file. [BarHaid]
    A: It's important we find a good balance of numbers, as some end up creating rather annoying bugs. [Garth]

Q: Will we get a mouse sensitivity slider in the future, and will mouse sensitivity dynamically decrease according to what zoom mode we are in? [Clay Pigeon]
    A: Yes, this will be coming 'soon'™. [Garth]

Q: Since we're here in the land of FASA, any chance of Crimson Skies related cosmetics? Like a Pandora bobble or a Devastator bobble? Or maybe a red mech skin with the classic white Jolly Roger? [Thirdrail]
    A: Those are cool ideas... hmm... [Garth]

Q: Anyway you can lower the chance for the AC/20 to get critted? As it stands the weapon is more fragile than a faberge egg. [GrimlockONE]
    A: I'll poke Paul about it. [Garth]

Q: Garth, is there any update about taking full-screen screenshots? Having it show as full black unless I use an off-center window is slightly unappealing. [Iridin]
    A: Yes - for now I use fraps. [Garth]

Q: will we be able to customize our HUD (in future), and by that i dont just refer to color, im looking forward if we can change the look of our "mech component armor (health) status display" that is right now? [Jale]
    A: We will be looking into it, just low on priority at the moment. [Paul]

Q: UAC-5s are on a trial mech, when will the changes to the UAC-5 jamming system mentioned by Inouye be put into place? [Rathe]
    A: Already in testing. [Paul]

Q: As covered in this thread, there has been some debate as to heat generation and the balancing issues for energy vs. ballistic vs. missile weapons. I'm aware that "balancing of weapons is being constantly looked at", but has this specific post been discussed as to validity? Rather than tweaking, has the heat/weapons interactions been or are they going to be reviewed as a whole? [Lanessar]
    A: 99% of the time these threads are used in discussions, yes. We try to balance our developer experience against what the players are saying vs. what we see in game. [Garth]

Q: The thing that bothers me the most is map sizes. The current maps are very small in my view and limits the tactical part of the game. I loved the strategy and tacics in MW4 but here strategy and tactics is almost nonexistant. I have come to the conclusion that this is because of our game modes and map sizes. [Teralitha]
    A: The next two new environments are much larger than the current set of maps. [Paul]
    A: Also, I disagree that smaller map sizes limit tactics. [Garth]

Q: will their be any sort of in game achievements in the near future or at least are you thinking of adding them? [Shelshoq]
    A: Currently the timeline for achievements is early next year. [Garth]

Q: In any mech, when you look to the right you see a big red button attached to the pilot's seat. What does this button do!?! [Jad3d]
    A: It summons a giant murder of UrbanMechs. [Garth]

Q: While this is a cool feature what I would like to know if it has any effect on how well an AMS system works against the LRMs as they arrive? Or is it just for visual effect? [Sickocrow]
    A: It's mostly for visual effect, and tends to be a preference thing. I like one giant wave of missile death, but some people like the slightly longer cockpit shake of the salvo style. [Garth]

Q: Which do you prefer? Android, iOS or Windows phone? And yes the correct answer will get you more money from me. [Stonefalcon]
    A: I like Android myself. [Garth]

Q: Will more attention be given to the existing issues (i.e. crashes to desktop, hanging at close, low fps, etc..) and less to the marketing end (i.e. "flash" - crap that looks nice but does nothing for actual game play)? [Sable Hawk]
    A: Different people work on each of those things so... we already do, would be my answer. [Garth]

Q: Would it be possible for PGI to make me a personalised bobblehead that matches my MWO name? I would consider paying C-BILL's for the privilege. [White Bear 84]
    A: That is a damn good idea, let me write that down and steal it... [Garth]

Q: Why have you not reduced the advantage that the Gauss Canon has in comparison to LRMs? [Long Draw]
    A: LRM's do more damage (even if 2/3 missiles hit, it's doing more damage) and is indirect fire, so it's tough to compare them side-by side like that. In 1v1 situations, the Gauss is better. With a spotter, I'd say the LRM20 is (much) better. [Garth]

Q: Before the clans invade there was no Pulse Laser, no ER-Laser, no Gauss Rifle, no ER-PPC, no LBX-Cannon, no Ultra-Cannon, no Artemis System, no AMS and so on … I think you got my point. [Gornn]
    A: "First introduced in 2760 by the Terran Hegemony, the Extended-Range Particle Projector Cannon, or ER PPC for short, has a greatly increased range than that of a standard PPC." (Gauss Rifle 2590, Large Pulse Laser 3037...) I think you get my point. [Garth]

Q: I would like to know what was the devs' intention to make many of the laser weapons to generate even more heat than it was supposed be as I noticed that the heat generation/damage ratios of all pulse lasers as well as small and medium lasers are somewhat disproportionate? Were the devs did not realized that the laser weapons are an essential element of the MechWarrior games? [Draken X]
    A: As someone who pilots laser boats almost exclusively, I'd say the following: I really like the balance and design we've got for the lasers, particularly my favourite, the Medium Laser. At no point do I feel like I am using an inferior weapon when I use them. So, yes it was our intention, and the lasers ARE an essential element of the game. I regularly go up against Gaussboats, Missileboats, etc, and can defeat them (if I'm the better pilot). [Garth]

Q: Will we ever see more pilot animations? I would kill to see your pilot turning on or off the mech when you tell it to shut down, or similar actions. [TheAquired]
    A: Yes; I don't have an exact timeline for you though. Suffice to say we feel other things are more important, but we will get to it. [Garth]

Thanks for your questions everyone, we hope you got some answers

Cheers,
    The MechWarrior Online Team
    [свернуть]

ps переводить сейчас некогда. может попозже или кто то на rus форуме переведет к этому времени.

3Rd Person :: Its Coming

3Rd Person

3rd Person view is coming.

Why and How?
    It seems new players have problem with torso twist, legs and movement and the coordination required to pilot the mech, according to Russ.
    So they want to help, by showing via the 3rd person view.

They also plan to add a "way" to define wich type of play the match will have: 1st person, 3rd person or both.
    This can be done via your House/Merc/Clan settings on community warfare.
    So you will be able to choose only to play against other 1st person players, or 3rd, or allow any of the two.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    EDIT
    PGI has created an offcial thread (below) i ask all of you to CAST YOUR VOTE ABOVE and then go there and voice your concerns, opinions and suggestions.
    [свернуть]

Ссылки на темы по "введению вида от 3го лица":
    Feedback - http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/731...edback-thread/
    Eng + голосовалка - http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/730...on-its-coming/
    Rus - http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/73322-3p-must-die/
    Последний раз редактировалось Пух; 15.11.2012 в 08:52.

Ваши права