Страница 11 из 283 ПерваяПервая ... 9101112132161111 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 151 по 165 из 4245

Тема: Новости MWO

0 Not allowed!

Ask The Devs 27 - Answers!

Here's your answers!

Q: Could you please give us an announcement for the Conquest Mode - when it will be introduced ? [Glowhollow]
    A: Later this year, which actually DOES mean soon! [Garth]

Q: Did you see my thread about a community-designed original hero mech? http://mwomercs.com/...gned-hero-mech/ [Redshift2k5]
    A: Yes, and I think it's a great idea I am pushing up the chain. Hill. Command thing. [Garth]

Q: Noticing a lot of MMOs that have had strayed from previous rules and canon (i.e. Dungeons & Dragons Online, Star Trek Online, Star Wars, etc), are we going to see a lot of "new" content that has never been used during Table Top or previous MechWarrior video games? [Ryvucz]
    A: Not for awhile, if much at all. There's so much from the existing universe we can use already. [Garth]

Q: Will there be larger maps? Or is the current size a technical limitation?
    [Iocilocisu]
    A: The next map will be much bigger than the ones we have now, though I honestly couldn't guesstimate how much bigger. 'Much'? [Garth]

Q: Also, when can we expect the Mechs vs. Dinosaurs expansion? (I've been telling everyone 2014.) [Thirdrail]
    A: I think they invade in 3060 - I'll see if Paul can update us all later... [Garth]

Q: Can we please at least try DHS at 2.0? It doesn't seem like much of a boost to lights who usually benefit mostly from the engine heat sinks, but heavies and assaults that use big energy weapons need the boost. [Wolfways]
    A: No. Prior to releasing the Dual Heatsink upgrade the forums were abuzz with whether or not they would be mandatory on all Mechs. With the numbers we've chosen, they aren't, so I'd say we answered those questions well. [Garth]

Q: Are we going to be seeing any of the more exotic weapons, such as the Arrow IV or Long Tom?[Least Action Jackson]
    A: I assume so. Maybe not all of the exotic weapons (lolz chemical lasers), but many of them, yes. [Garth]

Q: What I'm asking is, were some variants simply designed to have less features than others on purpose, or was it a byproduct of faithfully reproducing the TT variants? Or do you feel that the difference in hardpoint configurations is enough to offset the increased number of bells and whistles on what appears to be more favoured variants? (I'm looking at you 3L) [Smeghead87]
    A: It's generally a huge list of things: Engine rating, module slots, performance, weapon slots, etc. And as someone who uses a Raven 2X, I guess it works for me. [Garth]

Q: Are you going to concentrate on important questions or are you going to answer questions like "what brand of microwave do you own?" [Operant]
    A: ... this feels like a trap. Is it a trap? If not, it's very 'meta.' [Garth]

Q: My question is, who won the pillow fight? Please provide photos showing the carnage around the office. "Screenshot or it didn't happen" so to speak. [Stonefalcon]
    A: Everyone loses in war, whether pillow-related or not. [Garth]

Q: What can you say about the events currently occurring in and around the coreward periphery and how they will tie into MWO in a few months? [CarnifexMaximus]
    A: Pirates being pirates? It's the periphery; so right now they are either stealing, looting, mugging, or in some other way taking advantage of their neighbours. Why do you ask? Do you think something big is brewing, some kind of Major Event that everyone would want to know about? [Garth]

Q: Not that it was lacking before, but the fun factor went way up after the last patch, good job and thanks PGI! Just one question from me...

When will analog turning be implemented? [Loc Nar]
    A: You're welcome, and thanks for the comment! To answer your question, yes it will, but no I don't know when. It's proving difficult to impliment properly, so we're hacking away at it with axes and whatnot. [Garth]

Q: Could we see increased c-bill rewards for the 8 man queue? It might help a little to keep organized groups out of the 1-4 man matchmaking, even as a temporary measure before phase 3. I'm just worried about a lack of interest in 8v8 because a lot of people still just need to farm c-bills, rather than rack up repair bills against well-equipped enemies. [Mu]
    A: Great idea, put it in the feedback/suggestions area and I'll forward the message around! [Garth]

Q: Will the names we name our mechs ever be displayed in-game? [ThePiemaker]
    A: At some point I think they might just be. Although we'd have to more strictly filter names; I think you know why [Garth]

Q: Instead of just appearing on the battlefield at the start of the match, have you guys ever considered showing a quick animation of a DropShip unloading your BattleMech and your allies' BattleMechs? [Maverick01]
    A: Yes, yes we have. Something quite similar to what you said, but slightly different. [Garth]

Q: Whenever we report suiciders greifers etc we get a generic response saying you are working on it privately. Why not start swinging the ban hammer and making it public? [iminbagdad]
    A: Privacy and whatnot. We also get a lot of 'false positive' reports, so we need to be very careful in what we say. [Garth]

Q: With being able to cause cockpit shake from being hit by larger weapons, will we at some point see things like an AC 20 not only shake an Atlas some what but even be able to (at times) take a light mech off its feet? [Yoseful Mallad]
    A: Maybe not hurtling lights through the air, but we are planning to have bigger weapons have a more physical 'punch' behind them, the lovely AC 20 in particular [Garth]

Q: Can you elaborate on exactly how AMS works? [Thontor]
    A: I got Thomas to write out a quick explanation for it:

AMS fires on hostile missiles, with a priority for ones locked onto you. The distance DOES matter, as the further they start from you the more likely they'll be shot down. Each missile has a certain amount of health, and AMS does a certain amount of damage per second. AMS' DO work together, so stacking them means they will hit the same missiles, thus shooting them down faster. SRMs can be shot down, but usually aren't due to their close range when fired. [Garth/Thomas]

Q: Devs why can´t you just take a hour or two and answer all the Questions people have to this thread? or as many that you can or want answer at least? [Koningswulf]
    A: That's pretty much what we do. I don't include a lot more people because answering 10-15 PAGES of questions wouldn't just take 'an hour or two' and also would take away valuable time they could be working on the game itself - particularly with these being weekly threads. [Garth]

Q: Can we see the option of bypassing the opening animation in the client and go directly to the login screen (either by hitting esc, or through setting an option in the client? The long opening can be rather annoying after a couple of times. [Farix]
    A: *Cough pressspacebar cough* [Garth]

Q: Also, have you (devs) or the mods considered playing a drinking game in involving the starting of "nerf X" threads, or do you love your livers too much? [Critical Fumble]
    A: We already did this, but had to stop because it was making DavidB distraught seeing all the threads. [Garth]

Q: Can I please have a Bunny Head sticker, similar to something a magazine of long standing might use, to put on my mechs? It seems fitting, don't you think? [TheFuzzyBunny]
    A: If we can avoid litigation, I'll see what I can do [Garth]

Q: Ammo cost. If we have to pay for ammo, then wont that making paying members able to roll out with builds that are not feasable for free to play members? [Thomas Covenant]
    A: The idea we have is to make the cost viable for all players. If you feel it isn't please give that as feedback! [Garth]

Q: How will mechs that have less than 3 variants achieve the elite and master tier levels of the mech trees? For example, the Highlander has been announced to only have 1 variant at launch (possible this has changed) [Tvae]
    A: I only knew one variant at the time, saying something like "the only variant I know of is the HGN 732." The variants are: HGN-732, HGN-733, HGN-733C, HGN-733P.

Thanks for tuning in everyone, I hope you enjoyed this Q&A

Cheers,
    The MechWarrior Online Team
    [свернуть]

2. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (04.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от Пух Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks for tuning in everyone, I hope you enjoyed this Q&A

Cheers,
    The MechWarrior Online Team
    Вложение 407
    Изображения Изображения  
    Последний раз редактировалось Grooz; 04.12.2012 в 09:57.

0 Not allowed!
    Ну, видимо, как-то так:
    Цитата Сообщение от MWO Team Посмотреть сообщение
    I hope you enjoyed this Q&A
    Цитата Сообщение от Grooz Посмотреть сообщение
    NO!

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от GuLL Посмотреть сообщение
    кто из них следующий?

0 Not allowed!
    Сталкер
    Remind your comrades, that in Gyrfalcon Galaxy, the will of Turkina is will of Malvina Hazen. -Khan Malvina Hazen, Clan Jade Falcon...

0 Not allowed!

Patch Notes - 1.1.161 - 04/12/2012

Happy Holidays MechWarriors! Open beta update 5 is inbound!

‘Tis the season to Deck your Mech with holiday themed Items! These Items are here for a limited time and are sure to please the misses’. “Look honey I hung the Xmas lights”. For some added tactical options you can also turn your Xmas lights on and off. Oddly enough powering down your BattleMech does not affect the Xmas lights, they are powered by holiday spirit!

ECM is here and personally I can’t wait to ruin some streak cats day with this excellent piece of equipment. I am going to be honest with you ECM is a game changer so let us know how you feel about ECM on the forums because lately I think you guys have been holding back and not telling us how you really feel.

The Cataphract Hero Mech “Ilya Muromets” is in this patch with an excellent skin by our man Hayden. What can I say about this Mech? “Ilya?.. More Like Kill ya!” is how our tools programmer Kyle L put it and I have to agree.

I can’t remember but I think you guys wanted 8-player groups too right? Well those are in there too. You choose “8-Player Required” when creating a group. You will require 8-players to launch and your groups will only be matched against other 8-player groups.

Once again I want to remind you we have people 100% focused on performance and networking and we are making headway. The people making these above features are separate group of resources.

Until next patch.

-Matt Newman!

Change Log

ELECTRONIC COUNTER MEASURES (ECM) IS NOW IN

Main Points:

Only available to specific variants. Currently, it can only be equipped on the following variants:

* Commando COM-2D
    * Raven RVN-3L
    * Cicada CDA-3M
    * Atlas AS7-D-DC

Has two different modes. Disrupt and Counter

Disruption Mode:

* ‘Cloaks’ friendlies within 180 meters (reduces detection distance to 25% of normal range).
    * Disrupts enemies sensors (targeting system), as well as targeting communication (sharing of targeting information) within 180 meters.
    * Disables enemy NARC
    * Disables broadcasting of TAG (if friendly is within sphere of influences); However, if you TAG a mech with ECM OUTSIDE of their sphere of influence, it allows you and your friendlies to target
    * Slow down weapon locks by 25%
    * Slow down target gathering by 25%
    * Active Probes do not gain any benefits against ECM equipped enemies

Counter Mode:

* Neutralizes 1 nearby enemy’s ECM in Disruption mode.

NEW SEASONAL COCKPIT ITEMS

* Santa (Standing)
    * Snowman (Standing)
    * Xmas Tree (Standing)
    * Xmas Elf (Standing)
    * Xmas Lights (Hanging)
    * Gift Boxes (Standing)
    * Lump of Coal (Standing)
    * Xmas Wreath (Mounted)

NEW HERO MECH:

"Ilya Muromets CTF-IM"

* Cataphract

* Tonnage: 70 tons
    * Top Speed: 64.8 kph
    * Armor: 432 points
    * Weapons: 2 Medium Lasers, 2 AC/5s, 1 AC/10, 1 Small Laser

* Hardpoints:

* Left Arm: 1 Ballistic
    * Left Torso: 1 Energy, 1 AMS
    * Right Torso: 1 Energy, 1 Ballistic
    * Right Arm: 1 Energy, 1 Ballistic
    * Jump Jets: n/a
    * 30% C-Bill bonus

GENERAL

* Weapon loadout will display ECM status( Disruption / Counter mode) and its effective range. This will appear on the bottom of the Weapon loadout UI.
    * Added a Status bar on the Right-centre of the HUD to show if you are under the effects of friendly/enemy disruption ECM or if your ECM module is actively being countered.
    * Added ECM Target information.
    * Shows if friendly is under enemy/friendly ECM Disruption.
    * If enemy has an ECM module, and if the module is actively being countered.

GAMEPLAY

* Damage Resistance System Upgrade (only Weapon Doors for now), now more precise
    * Auto-cannon projectile impacts have been reduced with the only exception being the AC/20.
    * The number of jump jets effects proportionally equal to jump jets modules get replaced by damaged effects when jump jets get destroyed
    * Removed the engine sounds from the Front End to prepare a new system.
    * Set the health of the Gauss rifle to 3 points
    * Set the chance that the destruction of a Gauss rifle will cause it to explode to 90%

PERFORMANCE FIXES

* Bug fix for HUD to reduce number of draw calls required for cockpit monitors.
    * Terrain fixes for Forest Colony and Forest Colony Snow.
    * Audio optimization pass.

BUG FIXES

* Fixed an issue the cancel button in Mech Customization would sometimes not work.
    * Report the accurate number of heat sinks in the dynamic cockpit screen.
    * Fix bug where purchase for 0 MC fails if not having purchased MC before.
    * Fixed it so newly bought Cockpit Items are now automatically equipped on Mechs.
    * Fixed an issue where a purchase prompt would show when you equipped a cockpit item you already owned.
    * Fixed a bug that was preventing the Gauss rifle from exploding properly

KNOWN ISSUES

* If you are using 7.1 you may experience sound issues. Users should play in 5.1 or lower.

We thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

The MechWarrior® Online™ Team
    [свернуть]

Performance Update

Performance Update

We know that performance slowly declined for a number of users to the point of becoming unplayable in recent patches, obviously we’ve been progressively adding content and features to the game and we’ve also been trying to keep performance in a playable state but clearly we haven’t done enough and need to do better. We’ve been going over all the games systems in detail and building a complete picture of where the key costs for MWO lie and how we can work to improve them and I wanted to share our findings so far with you.

HUD

As I’ve mentioned in other posts MWO does not have a cheap HUD it contains a lot of detail and we always planned to have Scaleform 4.0 as part of the CryEngine 3.4 update which is much more optimal than the version currently in MWO. Sadly this integration did not come as part of the 3.4 update, so we are now taking the time to make the HUD more optimal until such time as we can upgrade MWO to the latest version. A minor improvement goes out today which was a bug fix for an issue that was causing the cockpit monitors to use more draw calls than necessary.

Levels

The levels were created with performance in mind but not as the primary goal and visual quality was more important to us initially. Each level is now getting a cleanup pass and the changes will roll out in upcoming patches all of them should be done by early in the New Year. This work has already been making its way to production Forest Colony and Frozen City are already done and other maps are coming down the pipe, part of the reason the full impact hasn’t been felt yet is the costs in the HUD and in the Terrain.

Terrain

We’ve been looking more closely at the Terrain code in 3.4 and noticing that it is generally responsible for much of the streaming/hitching happening in game. We are working to tune it for min spec machines; this work should help all platforms feel generally ‘smoother’ in terms of performance. There were also a few regressions caused by a cleanup pass that happened a few weeks ago which have been caught and re-exported correctly that go out on production today.

Ray Traces

Mechs sure can fire a lot of lasers and also use ray traces for range finding, tagging etc. These can add up fast especially on a Swayback, we’ve recently done some work to reduce the amount used where possible and to optimize the underlying system to make it faster which should be making its way to production in the next couple of weeks.

Audio

We’ve also recently done some audio cleanup passes that should help performance that go out in today’s patch.

Engine

CryEngine 3.4 was a great update for us and lays the groundwork for many good things to come, but it also set back some earlier optimization work. There are no more planned updates in the foreseeable future so the community should feel reassured that stability and performance will both continue to improve from here forwards and remain a high priority for us here at PGI.

We’ve also significantly tightened up on our process for internal performance testing of upcoming builds to ensure builds don’t go out with any significant performance regressions. We appreciate that there are some outstanding performance issues awaiting fixes on production 4fps bug and degradation over time, we continue to actively track these and work with the community to help resolve them.

Starting today we hope you will experience some improvement in today’s build with a much more significant improvement in the following build that we hope will bring us much more in line with where performance was earlier in closed beta and then only ever the same or better from there.

As always we thank you for your support and patience and hope to see you on the Battlefield.
    [свернуть]

Weapon Balancing

As I said I would keep you up to date... going into test today... possibly live next patch...

1) AutoCannon projectile speeds increasing. AC/20 ~ 900m/s. AC/LBX10 ~ 1100m/s. AC/5 ~1300m/s.
    2) PPC and ERPPC projectile speeds increasing to 2000m/s (AC/2 speed).

I've also looked into doing some tweaks with the NARC and TAG systems. So far I'm planning on increasing the time that a NARC beacon lasts from 15 seconds to 20 seconds. TAG range will be boosted from 450m to 750m.

These changes will go through testing and if it feels right, you'll see them next patch.
    [свернуть]

Patch Notes - 1.1.161 - 04/12/2012 (RU)

Open Beta Update #5

Счастливых праздников, Мехварроры!

Мы объявляем о начале продаж праздничных предметов! Они будут доступны только ограниченное время, не пропустите. "Смотри дорогая, я надел рождественские лампочки, теперь я ёлка!" Для различных (в том числе тактических) задач данные лампочки можно включать и выключать по вашему желанию. Хотя, как ни странно, выключение вашего меха не влияет на энергопитание лампочек, они заряжены духом рождества.

ЕСМ так же здесь, и я не могу дождаться, чтобы уничтожить несколько стрикопульт с этим потрясающим куском оборудования. Хочу быть честным, с ЕСМ вы сможете менять ход игры, так что мы ждем ваших отзывов о его работе, потому что мне кажется, что вы чуть зажались и перестали оставлять отзывы на форуме о ваших чувствах к игре.

Новый Катафракт, Илья Муромец, так же находится под крышкой с подарками в этом патче, с новым, потрясающим скином. Что я могу сказать об этом мехе? “Ilya?.. More Like Kill ya!” сказал наш программист Кил Л, и я не могу с ним не согласиться.

Я не могу вспомнить, но вроде вы, парни, хотели вернуть бои 8х8? Ну, на всякий случай, мы тоже это включили в данный патч. Достаточно выбрать нужный режим - и вперед, собирайте своих парней, но помните, что нужно именно 8.

Кроме того хотелось бы напомнить, что у нас курс на полную оптимизацию производительности и сетевого кода, и люди, которые заняты украшательствами, нисколько не влияют на процесс оптимизации.

До следующего патча.

-Matt Newman!

Список изменений

ELECTRONIC COUNTER MEASURES (ECM)

Основные пункты:

Доступно только на следующих вариантов мехов:
    * Commando COM-2D
    * Raven RVN-3L
    * Cicada CDA-3M
    * Atlas AS7-D-DC

Имеет 2 разных режима работы: Защита и атака

Защитный режим:
    Скрывает друзей в радиусе 180 метров (снижает дальность обнаружения на 25
    Повреждает вражеские сенсоры (систему наведения) так же, как и передачу информации об цели внутри радиуса 180 метров
    Блокирует применение вражеских NARC
    Блокирует применение TAG (если друг находится внутри сферы влияния). В любом случае, если вы подсвечиваете кого-то снаружи дальности действия TAG, вы можете навестись на эту цель.
    Замедляет время наведения на 25%
    Замедляет получение информации о цели на 25%
    Active Probes не получает бонусов против целей с ЕСМ
    Атакующий режим:
    Нейтрализует 1 вражеский ЕСМ в режиме защиты.

Новые сезонные предметы в кокпит

* Santa (Standing)
    * Snowman (Standing)
    * Xmas Tree (Standing)
    * Xmas Elf (Standing)
    * Xmas Lights (Hanging)
    * Gift Boxes (Standing)
    * Lump of Coal (Standing)
    * Xmas Wreath (Mounted)

Новый героический мех

"Ilya Muromets CTF-IM"

* Cataphract

* Tonnage: 70 tons
    * Top Speed: 64.8 kph
    * Armor: 432 points
    * Weapons: 2 Medium Lasers, 2 AC/5s, 1 AC/10, 1 Small Laser

* Хардпоинты:

* Левая рука: 1 баллистика
    * Левый торс: 1 Energy, 1 AMS
    * Правый торс: 1 Energy, 1 баллистика
    * Правая рука: 1 Energy, 1 баллистика
    * Jump Jets: n/a
    * 30% C-Bill бонус

Общее

* Описание вражеского вооружение будет включать режим работы ЕСМ и его эффективную дальность.
    * Добавлен статус, предупреждающий о работе вражеской ЕСМ.
    * Добавлена информация о вражеской ЕСМ.
    * Показывается, находится ли дружеский мех под действием вражеской ЕСМ.
    * Если у врага есть модуль ЕСМ, и заблокирован ли он в текущий момент.

Геймплей

* Апгрейд системы сопротивления повреждениям (пока что только для крышек вооружения)
    * Уменьшена тряска от баллистического вооружения, кроме АС20.
    * Количество прыжковых двигателей теперь влияет на высоту и дальность прыжка
    * Убран звук движка, для подготовки к новой системе.
    * Здоровье Гаусса уменьшено до 3 пунктов.
    * Увеличен шанс на взрыв Гаусса до 90%

Изменения в производительности

* Убран баг с HUD.
    * Для Forest Colony и Forest Colony Snow внесены изменения.
    * Оптимизация производительности при работе с звуком.

Исправление ошибок

* Исправлена ошибка, что кнопка отмены в мехлабе не работала.
    * Показывается точное число хитсинков на экране в кокпите.
    * Убран баг с 0 стоимость в МС, если вы не покупали МС до этого.
    * Исправлено, что новый предмет в кокпит устанавливается автоматически.
    * Исправлена ошибка, когда вам предлагают купить уже имеющийся у вас предмет в кокпит.
    * Исправлен баг, мешающий Гауссу взрываться корректно.

Известные ошибки

* При воспроизведении звука в 7.1 наблюдаются некоторые ошибки, необходимо использовать систему максимум 5.1

ps автор перевода Yurik17, перевод взят тут.
    [свернуть]
    Последний раз редактировалось Пух; 05.12.2012 в 06:07.

10. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (05.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от Пух Посмотреть сообщение
    Скрывает друзей в радиусе 180 метров (снижает дальность обнаружения на 25
    Ошибка перевода. Правильно - снижает дальность обнаружения до 25%

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от UrPride Посмотреть сообщение
    Ошибка перевода. Правильно - снижает дальность обнаружения до 25%
    Это ты Юрику пиши -) Я сам еще не читал даже в оригинале. Просто увидел, что он сделал перевод и запостил. Там еще где то есть "недоперевод". Видимо Юрка не знал как перевести и просто пропустил -)

0 Not allowed!
    "TAG range will be boosted from 450m to 750m."
    с одной стороны ХОЧУ, но если подумать - зря, ой зря, такое собираются делать

0 Not allowed!

Performance Update (RU)

Оригинал был 3мя постами выше, а теперь свободный перевод от Radosvet взятый тут:

Основное падение производительности в последних патчах из-за перехода на CryEngine 3.4. Практически все оптимизации движка, которые были заточены под MWO, были похоронены этим обновлением рыбами Crytek. Обновление, по мнению пираний, необходимо, так как только в нем есть ряд технологий, которые нужны для реализации всех хотелок MWO. Хорошая новость заключается в том, что движок 3.4 хотелки закрывает полностью, поэтому с текущего момента будет только работа над оптимизацией движка, и перехода на следующую версию CryEngine вообще не планируется.

HUD
    Для рендеринга HUDa(отображение которого потребляет достаточно много ресурсов) они планировали использовать Scaleform 4.0. Это должно было поднять фпс у многих, но что-то у них не срослось, в итоге движок новый, а HUD рендерится по старому. Они пытаются его оптимизировать(в текущем патче подсократили частоту перерисовки кокпитных мониторов), но пока нормально не прикрутят Scaleform, существенного прогресса ждать не стоит. (на некоторых конфигах HUD жрет очень много, проверить сколько у вас можете в игре нажав F9 для вывода фпс и отключая/включая HUD RightShift+F11)

Карты

Дизайн карт делался с упором на визуальную составляющую, и о производительности думали в последнюю очередь. Теперь же каждую карту будут затачивать «молотком и зубилом»на производительность. Планируют все карты перелопатить в патчах до нового года.

Заявляют, что Forest Colony и Frozen City уже обновленные. Но эффект от оптимизаций не заметен на фоне «чудовищной» прожорливости HUDa и рендеринга элементов ландшафта.

Элементы ландшафта

В движке CryEngine 3.4 основной вклад в плавность/дергание картинки приходится именно на этот компонент. Сейчас они работают над оптимизацией этой части для низкопроизводительных конфигов. Данная работа должна повысить плавность на всех конфигах. Ну и некоторые оптимизации прошлого патча в данной области привели к ухудшению, они уверены что нашли проблему, и в текущем патче ее устранили.

Трассировка

Каждый выстрел из лазера, работа локаторов/сенсоров, подсветок (TAG) требует расчета трассировки. Перелопатили в этом плане всю систему. Оптимизации, уменьшающие количество таких расчетов войдут в патчи ближайших двух недель (комент, переводчика: если сильно перекрутят, то лайты совсем неубиваемые станут )

Звук

Перелопатили звук, оптимизации включены в текущий патч, должны положительно влиять на производительность.

Движок

Основные моменты в начале перевода.

Из воды:
    - повышение производительности один из основных приоритетов
    - все обновления проверяют на себе, и не включают в патч, если идет серьезное ухудшение производительности
    - они в курсе МЕГА проблем по типу 4фпс бага, внимательно следят (за нашими мучениями) за ситуацией, и пытаются вместе с комьюнити найти причину и устранить ее
    - надеются, что текущий патч кому-то добавит fps и играбельности, но основные улучшения будут в следующем патче. Они позволят вернуться ну уровень закрытой беты, ну а дальше обещают только улучшения ж)
    [свернуть]

15. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (05.12.2012)

0 Not allowed!
    попытка оправдать ухудшения в производительности после последних патчей?
    типа ждемс след.патча, и если что, выдвигаем им претензии, мол где обещанные "основные улучшения"?
    Последний раз редактировалось GuLL; 05.12.2012 в 15:29.

0 Not allowed!
    Цитата Сообщение от GuLL Посмотреть сообщение
    попытка оправдать ухудшения в производительности после последних патчей?
    типа ждемс след.патча, и если что, выдвигаем им претензии, мол где обещанные "основные улучшения"?
    Вторая редактура поста значительно лучше первой. Засчитано.

0 Not allowed!

Bullets tumbling, oscillating, through the air. [Resolved]

Bullets tumbling, oscillating, through the air. [Resolved]

BUG : You would see bullets tumble through the air after they grazed a static mesh.

NOTES : This was caused by the 'pierceability' of bullets not being turned off and in turn a tumble was added when they grazed something.

RESULT : Bullets will behave normally.

DURATION : 2h

ESTIMATED PATCH : January 8th 2013
    [свернуть]

19. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо Пух за это полезное сообщение:

Digmens (06.12.2012),Falconer (06.12.2012)

Ваши права