Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

0 Not allowed!

Request to join from Yonkers

I speak English but I read enough Russian to navigate this site and I can speak a little but not much. Just your alphabet and a couple hundred words tops. I'm willing to learn as much Russian as you are willing to teach. My experience with Battletech is limited to briefly playing MW2 when I was younger but I have quite a bit of experience with MWO. I currently have 65 mechs in MWO and I was previously briefly a member of a pretty casual outfit The Praetorian Legion; a Merc company. I want to join the Jade Falcons because I think perhaps some amount of roleplay would be nice and clan mechs are a lot of fun. I don't really know that much about the lore to be perfectly honest. I'd very much like to join in an MWO only capacity for now. My name is Yonkers, I'm 30 years old, my time zone is gmt-5. I understand that you gentlemen play at 2100 Moscow time. This should be no problem for me. I've been playing MWO online casually on and off since 2014. I will be joining you on your TeamSpeak server tomorrow at said time(2100) but it will be 1400 for me. My availability is wide open.

0 Not allowed!
    Hello! I made this topic for English-speaking players, check it out for more info about our unit. It might be slightly outdated, but has all the key points. One thing I'd like to point straight away is that lore doesn't mean casual. If it doesn't scare you, then see you in the TeamSpeak. Usually we play a bit later, around 22:00-23:00 MSK - more NA players become online and you can search for a match faster.

0 Not allowed!
    Yes I completely understand. I did read the thread, that is how I found you guys. I will see you in TS at 2200 MSK.

0 Not allowed!
    Let's wait a few days to play with each other, after which a decision will be made on joining.

0 Not allowed!
    Просьба выдать доступы. Зачислен в мою англоязычную сиб-группу.

Please grant access. Assigned to my English-speaking sibko. Yonkers, after getting access, please read this topic.
    Последний раз редактировалось RJF Daniel; 09.06.2022 в 05:35.

0 Not allowed!
    Просьба снять доступы. Разонравилась товарищу игра.

Ваши права